Google Website Translator Gadget

Tuesday, 13 March 2012

LSA’s minimalist Uno and Centro Carafes


Spring has officially sprung and despite it not quite being time to break out my favourite shorts and summer sandals combo, I’ve decided there’s no reason I can’t bring spring indoors by brightening up my indoor space with some vibrant colours.  

After my trip to Denmark I’m looking to add some pieces that reflect the Scandinavian passion for functional but effective decoration, something minimalist with simple forms and bright colours that will really enhance my space. The aim is to incorporate a bit of Scandinavian style, declutter and get back to basics.

The clean lines and great design of LSA’s Uno and Centro Carafes and tumblers seem to really fit the bill, allowing me to add a splash of colour without making a huge cash commitment. I’m planning on combining some accent pieces in lemon yellow with glassware from my current collection. The fresh injection of colour will create a look that's ideal for summer entertaining.

The complete range of cork stoppered carafes, tumblers and hi-ball glasses are available in an eye-catching rainbow of summer brights. Styled individually or combined together, the rich spectrum of colours will freshen up any setting - just the thing for banishing the winter blues.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...