Google Website Translator Gadget

Monday, 20 June 2011

Mountain cushions designed by Hilary Grant

I’ve always wanted to be able to create my own rocky mountain scene on my sofa... I love the mountains, in fact I actively embrace some of my oddball Heidi tendencies. (I refer you to my memo mountain post in back April)

Anyway that aside, these triangular 100% lambswool mountain cushions are handmade in Scotland by independent knit and textile designer Hilary Grant. They're lovingly knitted and felted to create a super soft fabric then stuffed with extra comfy duck-feather cushion pads

Don’t they look just perfect for snuggling up on the sofa? And with the weather we're having at this time of year I can't think of a better way to bring a bit of cozy alpine charm into your home.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...