Google Website Translator Gadget

Sunday, 15 May 2011

Leaf cable ties from SUCK UK



I have cables all over the place, its not that I'm terminally disorganised... it's just up until now I've never really been able to find a  decent way to stow them, so I tend to run them under things instead.
 
But the puppy loves to chew anything that isn't nailed down so it's time to find a solution. 

These Leaf cable ties are just the same as normal cable ties, just a lot more pleasing on the eye. I love the leaf design at the top and the graduated colour throughout the tie.

Hey just because they're functional doesn't mean they have to be boring! which is exactly in line with the SUCK UK ethos. Another winner from one of the UK's most inventive product design teams. 

1 comment:

furniture stores london said...

These leaf cables really look very pleasant to eyes.

Thanks for sharing..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...