Google Website Translator Gadget

Saturday, 14 May 2011

Launch candle holders by Steven Almond


I love these launch candle holders by Steven Almond. They've got a great retro rocket vibe and I really appreciate his clever take on the traditional candlestick design.

I included them as part of the WGSN HomeBuildLife Trend House at Spring Fair earlier this year.

Steven was exhibiting as part of the 5ml design collective North West and it was the first time the candle holders were shown to a trade audience. They were really well received and there are now plans to develop them in a range of colours.

You can keep up to date with his product developments via his blog Design Objects. I've bookmarked it already...  you can find it in my 'Blogs I love' list. 

Launch candles in situ at the Trend House at Spring Fair 2011

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...