Google Website Translator Gadget

Saturday, 21 May 2011

Kettle's Yard 'Found' sale at the Brompton Garage

Today I headed to Kettle's Yard 'Found' garage sale at the aptly named Brompton Garage. A one-off sale of artworks, found objects, textiles, rugs, furniture and crafts put together to raise funds for the new education wing at Kettle’s Yard House and gallery of 20th century art in Cambridge.

Artists, designers and collectors had donated some fabulous pieces. There was a beautiful selection of work on display. A particular stand out were two antique green bottles that I'm still kicking myself I didn't purchase. Also ceramics by Carys Davies which I'll post about in a bit more detail tomorrow. If you're at a loose end on Sunday and want to support a great cause I'd suggest heading down to Found tomorrow, it won't disappoint.





Found is at The Brompton Garage, 1 North Terrace, London, SW3 2BA (Nearest Tube South Kensington) until Sunday. You can see the full album of my pictures from 'Found' here.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...