Google Website Translator Gadget

Monday, 16 May 2011

Adam Pobiak band promo silk screen prints



I met Adam Pobiak back in 2010 at a Poster Roast event that was put together as part of The Camden Crawl at the Black Heart pub. I walked away with a Flaming Lips print of HRH the Queen which has gotten complements from pretty much everyone who has visited the house since I put it up on the wall.

Last week I picked up a new Grails print from him. It's silk screened onto a striking silver background and looks even better than I expected. Which is saying something as the man has talent.


Adam is a graphic artist from Pittsburgh based in London. He has a client list that ranges Urban Outfitters to the Andy Warhol museum, I can't even start to mention the bands he's created artwork for as the list is just too long. Take a look here if you want more info on his work or to get in contact. I have my eye on a few more of his prints already.



1 comment:

Charlie said...

Fabulous, I love these!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...