Google Website Translator Gadget

Sunday, 24 April 2011

Riedel Happy 'O' Wine Glasses

Happy Easter you lot! today is the day that lent is finally over and I'm allowed to drink red wine again. I've made it through and I think I deserve to celebrate.

These Riedel Happy 'O' glasses are spot on for my first sip of red wine in 40 days. The sides of the glass are clear and the flat bottom of each is a different candy colour. If you turn them to the light the colour washes throughout the whole glass.

They're packaged in a egg crate style box making them a great little Easter gift. Plus there are no stems to knock over, so they're Lucy friendly meaning fewer glasses for me to replace down the line. Hallelujah!

1 comment:

john said...

Superb glasses. It looks simple but beautiful. Love these. Thanks for sharing.
-plastic glasses

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...