Google Website Translator Gadget

Wednesday, 20 April 2011

My wish list of classic design items


I’m gradually building my wish list of classic design items to add to my home, this will be ever evolving so if you have any suggestions of things I should consider please feel free to leave me a comment.

Tropicalia armchair  from Moroso 




I’ve long been a fan of geometric brights and with next seasons cinematic and primal futurism directions this stainless steel chair is bang on trend. 
  





This tea set from Material Pleasures is timeless, and sure to become a valuable antique in years to come. Handmade in the heart of the potteries Stoke on Trent, I love the individuality of the all pieces in the set.



I took one look at this and placed an order, handmade from reclaimed antique lockets in Austin, Texas the illustration on this locket is by Artist and designer Alyson Fox . I can’t wait for it to arrive.

Eames DSW chairs in stone, mauve or cream, hell any colour will do! 


 
The word design classic springs to mind every time I see these chairs. No home is really complete without a set. I’ll be saving the pennies up until I can afford them.


3 comments:

Alchemical Weddings said...

Really loving those gorgeous tea cups, are there any cute cake stands around as well?

Lucy Hotston said...

Pretty aren't they. They also do a cake stand as part of the range. You can take a look at it here:

http://www.materialpleasures.net/shop_main.php?collection_id=velvet&ref=MP-009-GLD_Gold-rod

Anonymous said...

Would love one of the Tropicalia armchair =from Moroso - would be a great feature for any room !!

Though i wonder how comfy they would be...

But when its that nicely designed i think you have to sacrafice some comfort !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...