Google Website Translator Gadget

Tuesday, 26 April 2011

Magimix compact 3200 food processor

I'm mourning a death in the family, my Morphy Richards hand mixer; an heirloom passed down to me by my mother, has finally given up the ghost after years of faithful service.

Midway through whipping up a batch of Iggle Piggle coloured cupcakes for Oli (he was more interested in the bright blue frosting than the cake anyway) the mixer element decided to break off and fly across the kitchen. Not a good thing.

So it's finally time for me to invest in a proper food processor. I'm going to go for this Magimix compact 3200 in chrome. It's the perfect space saving size for my kitchen, and the colour will fit in brilliantly with all my other appliances. Plus it's got heaps of other handy attachments that should really save me some time in the kitchen, which can only be a good thing!

Iggle Piggle coloured vanilla cupcakes

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...