Google Website Translator Gadget

Thursday, 28 April 2011

Bodum Bistro electric hand mixer from Habitat

I know this is not at all Royal Wedding related but I just had to post. I picked up a new Bodum Bistro electric hand mixer yesterday to replace the Morphy Richards... god rest her soul.

I went to Habitat who have a handy 20% off everything holiday deal on at the moment (the code is S1BH if you fancy getting something online).

It's absolutely brilliant, and probably the first time in years I've baked something without getting powdery residue across every appliance in the kitchen. I am very much in love. The Hummingbird bakery black bottom cupcakes for the party turned out wonderfully too. I'd go so far as to say they're a minor masterpiece ;-)

So what's the low down you ask... it's basically a powerful 5-speed bistro hand mixer. It comes with three attachments, a single whisk, dough beaters and standard mixers, and can handle anything from whipped cream to mashed potatoes, kneading dough or mixing cake batter.

It's made from stainless steel, plastic, rubber and silicone, making it super easy to clean. And best of all... it has a great little pull out winder that allows you to roll up the cord inside the mixer for easy storage.

They come in a range of colours to suit any kitchen. I picked it up in lime green. Definitely a winner.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...